Our Purpose: We believe that by helping men develop strong, Christian relationships, they will be able to build each other up into more godly men who make an impact for Christ by positively influencing their homes, churches, communities, and places of work.
On Going Events for Men
- Men's Bible Study (Tuesdays at 6 a.m.) with Pastor Ron Lawler in Room B3.
- "Finishing Strong" Bible Study (Tuesday 9 a.m.) with Jim Keresey in Room B4.
- "Real Man" Bible Study (Tuesday at 7:30pm) with Steve Burt in Coupeville. Call Steve at 310-500-8200 for more information.
"Stepping Up: A Call to Courageous Manhood"Contact: Dick Haines atLocation: Contact for informationTime: Thursday's 7:15 pm - 9:15pm
- Annual Men's Mexico Build Trip - A Taco feed and dessert auction fundraiser will be taking place on March 24th to support the group heading down to Mexico in May.
- Family Bible Church at 360-679-1585 or...
- email Ron Lawler at