About the Event
Women’s Ministry Christmas Event
Saturday, December 2, 2023, from 10:00am to 12:30pm
What’s in a Name?
A name gives us all significance. We bestow names on our children, our pets, and for some, even our cars. But what does the name of Jesus signify? This Christmastime lets prepare our hearts for celebrating Jesus’ birth with four of His Names.
- We have HOPE because Jesus is the Light of the World
- We PREPARE our hearts with His Word because Jesus is the Truth
- We know JOY in spite of everything because Jesus is the Great High Priest
- We know unconditional LOVE because Jesus is the Lamb of God
- Our Christmas Event is for women from age 16 and will include a catered brunch, special guest speakers, music, free child care, and a special take home gift.
- Invite FBC women and their guests to hear inspirational messages about these four chosen names of Jesus as well as an invitation to accept Christ as their Savior
- Cost is $20.00
- Registration will open on line Sunday, November 5 and will go through November 26th. You may also register in the foyer each Sunday in November.
- Please note childcare is free but you must register. No babes in arms will be admitted into the event
- If you know of a women from FBC who is a shut in, you can request a gift and hand deliver it to her after the event.